directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Crazy, defiant, or simply disrespectful?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 07:46:52 GMT
Alex Karasulu a écrit :

> Is it me or did Ole just yesterday say he'll stop with the sonnets?
>
> I'm a bit amazed and shocked by this.  Perhaps he's just perplexed.

My bet is that Ole is too much used with his way of typing mails to quit
this habit straight away :) Give him a chance !

Ole, if you read this mail, take a screw driver, and pop your enter key
off your keyboard. Or put a pin on it. Or make the Enter key emit a
strident beeeeep each time you hit it.

Pavlov was plain right ... But it works both way, too ;)

Emmanuel

PS : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph :
"A *paragraph* is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writing> dealing with a particular point
or idea <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idea>, or the words of an author.
The start of a paragraph is indicated by *beginning on a new line and
ending without running to the next passage*"