directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] [FAILED] Build Apache Directory Server::CI Build #85 failed (1683 tests passed)
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 17:35:16 GMT
This was an actual failure from the commit listed in the email but we worked
out the issue on #directory-dev and the build recovered.  The Nightly Builds
(which run -Dintegration) have been failing quite regularly but the issue
was a very specific timing issue with testOneWayBind which tests
replication.  We discussed this on IRC also and Martin pointed out that the
replication interval defaults to 5 seconds and the test only sleeps for
exactly 5 seconds waiting for the replication before it checks so basically
it was failing on the busy build server about 50-70%... so we bumped the
sleep to 7 seconds and all tests pass now without problems.

So we should see the failuers should be more legitimate now that we worked
out those issues.  We also have Studio building as well, and we even have a
nightly build that creates all of the artifacts and makes them available for
download :-)

Jetbrains will give us an Open Source license of Teamcity if we like it and
want to integrate everyone into the system properly.

Thanks,
Chris