directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Testing Archetype] Maybe Just A One Time Corruption
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 02:25:35 GMT
This is somewhat of a known issue with build order.  I don't understand it
completely, but basically you have to make sure that you have explicitly
done a mvn install on apacheds before running tests, and this probably needs
to be done on your machine any time you checkout a new version or sitch to a
different branch that you have never built locally before.  This is relevant
to the core-plugin and bootstrapping the schemas.

I probably explained this incorrectly, but suffice to say that this is a
known gotcha.

Chris