directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject [Builds] Apache Directory Studio added to CI Builds
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 18:15:01 GMT
Hi everyone,
With Pierre-Arnaud's help, I have added Studio to the CI builds on the build
server, so you can see the current status of builds here:

http://builds.organicelement.com/overview.html

Once again, if you get the login page, just click the link at the bottom
that says "Login as a Guest
User<http://builds.organicelement.com/overview.html?guest=1>
".

For Studio builds, the artifacts will be available via the artifacts link
under Apache Directory Studio.  I might make the Server artifacts available
soon as well, but I need to see how much space is consumed on my server
first.

If anyone has suggestions for running additional goals or targets on the
builds, let me know and I will be happy to make the updates.

Thanks,
Chris