directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Adjusting the log file location for log4j
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 04:42:33 GMT
This is correct in the current code.  With the work I have been doing for
the split install/data directories on *nix, I currently have most logs going
to /var/logs/apcheds/<instance name>/ In order to support multiple instances
and using *nix style dir structure.  For Windows I expect to keep things the
way they are as mentioned earlier, but if you guys want to see something
different let me know.

I am on a vacation to California with my family, but I am still expecting to
document this stuff and get it all cleaned up next week.

As I said, let me know if you guys have any input here.

Thanks,
Chris