directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Build Server] External build server running again
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 15:54:50 GMT
Unfortunately, this release does not have RSS or atom feeds (I think it is
scheduled for a future release), but there is a way to embed some Javascript
in a web page and render the current build results.  I have a wiki page with
the current ADS build results here:
http://wiki.organicelement.com/display/DEV/Apache+Directory+Server

AFA the emails and new ML, that is all up to you guys...  I just couldn't
live without some CI builds running so I had to get this set up.  :-D

Chris