directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Build Server] External build server running again
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 14:56:44 GMT
BTW, Emmanuel helped me figure out why the integration tests weren't working
and everything runs now so the results are accurate.  I am thinking about
having it send failure emails to the list, but I wanted to check here first
to see what everyone thought about that.  Unfortunately, they may require
moderating to the list so I don't know how well it will work.

WDYT?

Chris