directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject [Build Server] External build server running again
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:44:31 GMT
I turned on my teamcity build server that runs continuous integration tests
of the trunk (it now checks every 30 minutes for SVN changes), and it runs
the full integration test suite on a nightly basis (Midnight in my time
zone, so about 08:00 for most of you in Europe).  A few of the integration
tests are failing on the server, but they pass for me locally and I just
can't figure out why yet, so disregard them temporarily.  Maybe someone can
help me figure that out at some point.

The url is here: http://builds.organicelement.com
Click on the "Login as Guest" link to gain access.

Thanks,
Chris