directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LDAP] LDAP usage in GRID technology
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 21:57:00 GMT
It also looks like Globus uses LDAP for metrics and monitoring and I found
this doc which looked like it answers some of the basic questions:
http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:Bl8kdc2iKBYJ:ftp://ftp.globus.org/pub/globus/papers/ldap_in_globus.ps.gz+globus+MDS+ldap&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=us

That doc is a postscript file filtered through the Google text translator.
If you want the full doc it will be available st the to of the page.

Chris