directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LDAP] LDAP usage in GRID technology
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 21:49:00 GMT
A while back I remember a project called EDG (I think it is Euro Data Grid)
that used LDAP to store grid job data and grid user data, but I can't find
any solid information on it.  They had an LDAP schema called GLUE that I
believe was used to store monitoring information in a central location.  I
think that effort gave birth to several evolutions of similar ideas.

I also found this http://gridice.forge.cnaf.infn.it/ which looks like it
uses an extension of the GLUE schema.

Chris