Yes you got it :).

Alex

Hi Chris,

I was puzzled too, but I put it first on my unablility to understand
complex engish sentences, because I'm not a native english...

Ok, here is some explaination :
- the TLP pom.xml was just intended to gather very common infos like
remote maven repos, nothing more
- it was used (misused would be a better term) to build ADS as a
whole, and this was *not* a good idea.

So this TLP pom.xml is still usefull, but must be pointed only by
subprojects, and not been used to build the server.

To build the server, there is another pom.xml which can be found in
apacheds-XXX-with-dependencies (where XXX is the version).

Hope it helps.

Alex, did I understood what you told me ?

Emmanuel

--
Regards,
Cordialement,