Hi all,

I compiled some documentation talking about how we should handle a parent POM for our TLP
so all subprojects can inherit from it.  We have been using it incorrectly and have been loosing
track of it. I explain all this and expose some simple policy (6 rules) that will help us keep this
all straight [1].

Please read this and let's vote on it make it official.

[  ] +1 Apply this policy/process for TLP POM management
[  ] +/-0 Abstain - don't understand or don't care
[  ] -1 Do *NOT* apply this policy for TLP POM management

-- Alex

-------
[1] - http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxDEV/top-level-pom-management-policy.html