From: Dieter Kluenter < dieter@dkluenter.de>
Date: May 22, 2007 4:33 PM
Subject: LDAPcon 2007
To: safehaus@googlegroups.com

Hi,
this year the International Conference on LDAP (LDAPcon) will be held
at Cologne, Germany. I would like to point you to
http.//www.guug.de/veranstaltungen/ldapcon2007/
If you would like to present a paper, feel free to submit a proposal
http://www.guug.de/veranstaltungen/ldapcon2007/cfp.html

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung