> On 5/21/07, Enrique Rodriguez <enriquer9@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I figure I'll add a method to check if AES-256 is
> > enabled and skip the rest of the test.
>
> Yeah that's probably best.  What was the problem exactly?  Was it due to the
> JVM not being configured to support the 256 bit length key?

Yeah, in every case there was an exception due to AES-256 not being
"enabled," meaning the policy wasn't installed in your VM.

I'll improve the detection of AES-256 and re-enable the tests.

OK.  For the future keep a stock JVM on your machine and switch JVMs to run your
tests on the stock JVM so you know they will pass before committing to the trunk.

BTW do we have the documentation on the JVM configuration changes needed to
enable the AES-256 algorithm?

Alex