Yes I caught that problem with LockBoxTest ... a maven clean fixed the issue.  I will commit
the tests I commented out to get the build to succeed now.

Alex

> Is there something required to make these tests pass that you have
> configured on your machine/jvm?
>
> If additional configuration is required to make these tests pass then we
> need to figure out a way to
> make the test case detect that and bypass the test.  Either that or we need
> to disable the test cases.
> For now I will disable these tests until you figure out how to make the test
> cases pass on all configurations.

Let me look at it right now.  In the meantime, I suggest something's
up with your checkout.  LockBoxTest was renamed to
CipherTextHandlerTest.  Also, I can't see why KeytabTest would be a
problem.

Enrique