I understand it's better to be safe than sorry.  As for the integration test that needs
the krb5 client we can disable it as you suggest and wait to get a descent client to
test it with.  Having an easy to configure krb5 client is going to be a big win not to
mention a changepw client.

Keep me posted on when you can do this ... I think I will wait for the SASL branch merge
before adding in the HTTP service code since your config refactorings make it much
easier now.

Alex

> Oh btw when do you think you can merge the code over to trunk?  And what did
> we decide to
> do about that odd integration test that needed to run on port 88?

When:  one of the next couple nights.  I think
'kerberos-encryption-types' will be straight-forward.  I'll want to do
some interop testing when SASL and 'kerberos-encryption-types' are
together before committing everything.

As for the odd integration test, it can only be disabled for now.  I
started looking at a Kerberos client, but no promises on a time frame.
In looking at the SASL code, a bulk of it is tested with the
non-GSSAPI integration test.

Enrique