Good Idea :-)

Thanks for understanding Ole.

OH - I think for the download
of XSD Instances that some webapps
attempt we can just use:

xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="/path/to/xml/schema/xmlschemeforwebapp.xsd"

inside the xml documents of the webapp.

In other words package the schema with the webapp,
and point to it through usage of the
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation attribute.

Oh great thanks.

Did we leave anything else out?

Oh - I did mention /var/lib/webapps as a FHS home
for the webapps.  Since it is the FHS home
other webapps live there too, so when using
this directory care should be taken to ensure that
they do not trip up in other servers.

Yes this is a good idea.  If this is done then we need to add an additional field to
tell ApacheDS not to serve out certain webapps in that directory.  I'll incorporate
this into the config as well.

Thanks,
Alex