I could not have said it better myself Ersin.  Jim please respect this.

Alex

On 5/19/07, Ersin Er <ersin.er@gmail.com > wrote:
This mailing list is for Apache Directory projects, and is not to be
used to promote

other commercial/open source products like Penrose. We appreciate your post but

please keep to the topic. If you have any ApacheDS, Triplesec or LDAP
Studio questions we'd be glad to answer them.

BTW you might want to post the news of your release to the Server Side. Also

LdapGuru is a good place as well.

Good luck,

--
Ersin