Enrique Rodriguez a écrit :

>> On 5/18/07, Enrique Rodriguez < enriquer9@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > PIDs must have gone in at least 1.5 years ago, when we did the first
>> > prototype with OSGi.  They are not new.  In fact, that's part of the
>> > reason the fqpn needed updating.
>>
>> I thought you had that in a branch.  I did not know all this OSGi
>> experimentation
>> was going on in the trunk code outside of isolated modules like those
>> under
>> the
>> osgi subdirectory.

Is it a big deal ? A soon as we keep a track of what those PID are good
for (means : doco), I think we are safe with keeping them in the code, no ?

Yes this is not a big deal.  My primary reason for asking was to see if there was more to this
which I could not tell from a cursory view.  It's fine keeping them in the code but I would like
to organize things a bit better when I get a chance.

Alex