Hi Weijian,

As others have already confirmed such a tool does not exist in totality.  There
were some efforts out there with partial support for such functionality.

Spring LDAP (not really but handles some glue code)
Hibernate LDAP (incomplete)
Castor LDAP (some say it is complete but I have not tried it)

BTW it would be nice to start such an effort here.  There are several interesting
approaches one of which was mentioned by Stefan Zoerner regarding he use of
Object and State factories for JNDI.  I thought heavily about this a while back however
there are some issues with using OF and OS namely in the area of managing references
in an object graph.  I think the DAS stuff Ole spoke about has potential however
the timeline is unknown and we only have one person looking into it at the moment.

If enough people are interested I think we can find a solid approach with a visible
timeline to implement such a Object-LDAP (OL) mapping tool.

HTH,
Alex