Yeah commons-cli works pretty well.  Could you start a confluence
page on the work you're doing here with keyprov?  This way we can
refer users to it.  I think we can use the dev space for this.

Alex

> Anyway, I want to make this into a command-line client, so I was
> wondering can you recommend a CLI library?  I'm anticipating some
> command line arguments.  Or is it better to just roll my own quick CLI
> helper?

I found that modules of the Directory project are already using
Commons-CLI and that it is recommended elsewhere, so I will begin
command-line client work with Commons-CLI.

Enrique