Let me get that to you tomorrow ... getting late here (3am).

Alex

On 5/9/07, Enrique Rodriguez <enriquer9@gmail.com > wrote:
On 5/8/07, Enrique Rodriguez < enriquer9@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I started to take a look at the sasl branch so you can merge it into the
> > trunk however
> > it seems the SaslBindTest fails for some reason.
>
> Test log would be helpful but I suspect it is the Kerberos port
> binding issue I mentioned, namely that the JDK Kerberos client doesn't
> allow you to specify port in code, so it will default to the Kerberos
> port, 88, which requires root to bind.
>
> I just ran the tests OK ... as root.

The other thing to keep in mind is that SASL is picky about the host
name.  So, all the integration tests expect 'localhost' to be
configured.  I have the following in my hosts file:

127.0.0.1       localhost       localhost.localdomain

Enrique