I just checked the icla.txt and ccla.txt files.  Chris unfortunately I cannot see anything here.  Maybe the secretary forgot to file it.  Could you fax us the icla again?

Also Christine if Chris in addition sends me a scanned image of the icla I can file it and email it to Jim and we can immediate grant Chris access to confluence.

Thanks,
Alex

On 5/8/07, Christine Koppelt <christine.koppelt@googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2007/5/7, Ersin Er <ersin.er@gmail.com>:
> > On 5/7/07, Christine Koppelt <christine.koppelt@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > > Chris, you have now access to DIRxSBOX and DIRxDEV.
> > >
> > > Ersin, could you check the permisions for DIRxINTEROP?
> >
> > INTEROP space can now be administered by all directory committers.
> >
> great, thanks.
>

> > > Perhaps we could create another, public writeable space and link it
> > > from the frontpage of our website, WDYT?
> >
> > Well, we had talked about it. We may have a new space such as
> > DIRxWIKI, but first we should clear other spaces that we do not use
> > frequently.
>
> 1. We could combine directory and DIRxSITE
> 2. We could combine DIRxPMGT, DIRxDEV and DIRxASN1
> WDYT?

I agree. DIRxSITE just holds the main page now. DIRxDEV is almost for
nothing up to me. DIRxASN1 can be reopened when needed. The problem is
that because we do not know what we'll face in the future, we cannot
make strict decisions in the right way. So we should go on gradually.
So sorry about not-the-perfect-scheme-in-one-shot.

--
Ersin