I don't know.  Did we find a resolution to the list of problems we discussed
a few months ago like for example the testing issues and community drive?

Alex

Hi,

I know that the subject seems to be totally unrelated to ADS? but as a
matter of fact, we have a dependency on this project, for ADS to be
OSGi-able.

It leads to a problem for us as felix has exited the incubator
yesturday, and for those who have tried to svn up their current trunks,
it generates a failure.

It has now been fixed.

Now, we have discussed a lot about moving to OSGi, and it might be the
perfect timing to think again about moving to it.

wdyt ?

Emmanuel