That's it... LDAP Studio 0.8.0 has been released.

Until all the mirrors get synched, the packages can be found here : http://www.apache.org/dist/directory/ldapstudio/stable/0.8.0/

I'll wait for the mirrors before announcing the release on the news section of the website, and updating the download links  (packages and updatesite) on it.

Cheers from ApacheCon in Amsterdam,

Pierre-Arnaud