I have a license for Jetbrains Teamcity build server and I am evaluating it with the Apache Directory Server svn code if anyone wants to check it out at the URL below.  The CI build checks for SVN commits and builds on every commit and runs Unit tests.  The Nightly Integration Tests build does a fresh checkout and runs integration-test every night at Midnight in my timezone.

http://builds.organicelement.com/overview.html?guest=1

There is an HTML snippet that we can put into a confluence page to show a public status of the builds as well if I can get write perms to one of the Directory confluence spaces.

Chris