directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Yang" <jimy...@safehaus.org>
Subject Re: Release LDAP Studio 0.8.0 ?
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 03:21:01 GMT
PAM,

Sorry, it took so long to reply. I have been traveling a lot lately. We use
pkg-dmg. I believe you can, google "pkg-dmg mozilla", I know Thunderbird is
using the setup. In our ant build.xml, we have something like this..

        <echo message="Creating ${project.name}-${product.version}.dmg"/>
        <mkdir dir="${project.dist}"/>
        <exec executable="bin/pkg-dmg">
            <arg line="--source target/${dist.name}"/>
            <arg line="--target dist/${project.name}-${product.version
}.dmg"/>
            <arg line="--volname &quot;Penrose Studio ${product.version
}&quot;"/>
            <arg line="--license target/LICENSE.txt"/>
            <arg line="--icon images/PenroseDMG.icns"/>
            <arg line="--mkdir /.background"/>
            <arg line="- -copy
images/background.png:/.background/background.png"/>
            <arg line="--copy installer/DSStore:/.DS_Store"/>
            <arg line="--verbosity 2"/>
        </exec>
    </target>

Oh, you may need to include pkg-dmg in your subversion. The file size is
really small.  Hope this helps..

Jim