directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Yang" <jimy...@safehaus.org>
Subject Re: Building an LDAP server is not an easy task (was: Re: [ApacheDS Webapps] Use Cases)
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 21:32:42 GMT
It is definitely possible using ApacheDS, but you have implement your
extension using ApacheDS interceptor. What you mentioned  is a well
known concept called virtual directory. If you have the resources to
implement this, I would recommend that you do implement it. That would
be a great addition to ApacheDS.  If you don't want to write the code
yourself, you can try to google it to see if there is an open source
virtual directory  implementation out there.