directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Unnecessary casts in schema-bootstrap generated sources
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 10:03:59 GMT
Hi Stefan, Enrique,

I think we can removed those useless casts in one shot by modifying
the two velocity templates into apacheds-core-plugin (in
src/main/resources/org/apache/directory/server/core/tools/schema)
AttributeTypes.template and
ObjectClasses.template

where you have those lines :
objectClass.setNames( ( String[] ) array.toArray( EMPTY ) );
and
attributeType.setNames( ( String[] ) names.toArray( EMPTY ) );

I gonna check if it's correct.

Emmanuel

--
Regards,