directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Trunk breakage...
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 15:22:04 GMT
Hi Enrique,

I just svn up the trunk this morning (Paris time), and tried to build
it, but got some error in integration tests
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-943)

I have commented to failing test :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=541686

Would you please check what is going wrong with it? I have tested the
trunk on mu linux laptop and on my mac OSX, and Alex is experiencing
the same breakage.

Did you run mvn -Dintegration test before committing? If so, do you
use a special configuration we don't use ? (Like W$ or JDK 1.6)

Thanks to give us some feedback about this pb. (I didn't had time to
analyze the reason for this failure, my friday was quite frantic ...)

Emmanuel
--
Regards,
Cordialement,