directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAPcon 2007
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 15:21:29 GMT
Hi guys,

it could be interesting to be there. I never been to Köln before, and
as it will be LDAP dedicated, I guess we can submit some interesting
papers :
- LS
- enterprise ADS
- embedding ADS
- ADS performances

etc...

At least, some of the paper we already issued, but reworked in regard
of the latest modifications we have implemented in the server.

Wdyt ?

Emmanuel

--
Regards,