directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r539993 [1/2] - in /directory/apacheds/branches/kerberos-encryption-types: btree-base/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/partition/impl/btree/ constants/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/constants/ core-unit/src/te
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 16:19:53 GMT
Yes, I think Alex is right : commit the change in Trunks for kerberos
protocol.

Just be sure to support people on the list about this (there is again some
peep who try to get some info about kerberos ...).

At this point, I want to stress the fact that if people don't receive
support on some of the protocol w are suppose to support (like NTP, DNS,
Kerberos), we might find out what to do about it. I know this is a painfull
subject, but sandboxing such parts might be the solution until one more
committer can cope with the code. It would be sad, though, as we badly need
kerberos ! I guess that good doco, good tutorial and good tests are really
the only way to avoid such a move, but I'm pretty sure we are now moving on
the right direction (I saw a lot of commits with javadoco and Confluence
pages about kerberos).

Emmanuel

--
Regards,