directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Installer] Possible Bug - apacheds start fails because it cannot create the rolling log
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 08:54:41 GMT
Andy,

I think you have missed something : Ole is starting the server *as root*.
There is another issue, and we have to figure out what it is

Ole, I have found a JIRA I filled weeks ago which has been closed :

Can you check if this is exactly the same problem you have, and if so repoen
the issue ?

Thanks !

--
Regards,