directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please no commits on tags (releases) (was: Re: svn commit: r542668)
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 17:42:52 GMT
Odd and so you made your change to the project module and then committed
through this HTTP based URL?  I thought that commits can only happen on
HTTPS.  Can you do me a favor and just check inside the project/.svn
directory for the URL being used.  Just do a head on the entries file in
there.  If this happened through HTTP then we have an issue.

Thanks,
Alex