directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] 2 class files moves
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 17:09:06 GMT
Yes you can create test attachments or something like that.  These are jars
of tests that can be reused
by other projects even though your test cases are in src/test directories.

Here's a link:

    http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-attached-tests.html

Let's figure out if we can use this before moving around too many things.
Sounds though what ersin did is ok so long as no deps were messed with.

Alex