directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Please no commits on tags (releases) (was: Re: svn commit: r542668)
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 02:02:36 GMT
Tags are fixed.  They can't be changed after they have been tagged.

I wish there was a way to lock down a directory with SVN after a copy.

No big deal in this case though because this is just stuff we don't need and
the point was
to really tag the pom.xml but let's all keep this in mind and part of our
religion.  Next time you
can just change the trunk and release.

Alex