directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [IRC] When performing major work no trunk
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 13:07:52 GMT
Hi all,

I think it's a good idea for those of us that are making major changes to an
exposed branch be available in some way on IRC or IM to troubleshoot urgent
issues during heavy merges.  However all technical discussions and decisions
should be summarized on the ML after any significant conversations.  If
we're dealing with build breakage then I don't think it might be that
important but we might just want note it on the ML.

If you don't have access to IRC due to firewalls then you can use the
following http gateway:

   http://www.safehaus.org/cgi-bin/irc.cgi

You can log into #directory-dev on freenode.net using this client or use one
that goes directly over IRC on port 6667.

Thanks,
Alex