directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r542072 - /directory/apacheds/trunk/kerberos-shared/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/kerberos/shared/io/decoder/ErrorMessageDecoder.java
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 06:11:32 GMT
OK this is exactly what I was thinking regarding ServiceConfiguration not
extending (core)
Configuration ... I just changed the subject on this thread for searching
archives and posted
my response to the list.  I think we're talking about the same exact thing
here.

And BTW kerberos-shared once moved to shared/kerberos should be just like
shared/ldap in
that it should contain the protocol PDU elements.  It should not contain
anything that is specific
to a client or specific to the service that plugs into apacheds.  The
shared-ldap module for
example contains the client and server (req/resp) PDUs for LDAP.  It does
not contain the
LDAP protocol service which is in apacheds. Is this analogous with what is
to be shared/kerberos?

Alex