directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [Triplesec] Wondering where the Geronimo deps came from
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 05:47:31 GMT
Dave,

Did you add these deps to the Triplesec master pom.xml in the
dependencyManagement section?

      <dependency>
        <artifactId>geronimo-servlet_2.4_spec</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.1</version>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
        <artifactId>geronimo-jsp_2.0_spec</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.1</version>
      </dependency>

If so I was just wondering what they were for.  I was going to add an
embedded Jetty to ApacheDS and was looking at the deps I needed.  I
consulted the Triplesec poms because Tsec already has an integrated Jetty
instance in it.  I was just wondering what these deps are exactly.  Can you
elaborate?

Thanks,
Alex