directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [Documentation] Release Announcement page ready for review
Date Sun, 27 May 2007 23:00:24 GMT
Hi,

I put together a few pages that outline how to handle release announcements
for various kinds of releases (bug fix verses feature releases verses major
releases).  I also provided templates for these various kinds of releases.
Please review the documentation here and correct what I have forgotten.

Here's the confluence page:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/Release+Announcements

Also note that this is incomplete and requires some more info like to where
we make announcements.  Please help me add more links for this.

Oh although off top but related I added a couple more steps to the ApacheDS
release guide.  Some sections of this are missing info that I don't have
like updating the site links for the release.  Stefan can you review this
and perhaps add the content for that subsection or add more as you see fit?

Here's the confluence page for that:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxDEV/Releasing+ApacheDS

Thanks,
Alex