directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: LDAPcon 2007
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 23:20:03 GMT

Thoughts? Ideas about other potential presentations?

Alex

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dieter Kluenter <dieter@dkluenter.de>
Date: May 22, 2007 4:33 PM
Subject: LDAPcon 2007
To: safehaus@googlegroups.com

Hi,
this year the International Conference on LDAP (LDAPcon) will be held
at Cologne, Germany. I would like to point you to
http.//www.guug.de/veranstaltungen/ldapcon2007/
If you would like to present a paper, feel free to submit a proposal
http://www.guug.de/veranstaltungen/ldapcon2007/cfp.html

-Dieter

--
Dieter Kl√ľnter | Systemberatung