directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [TRUNK] Build failure in kerberos shared module
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 02:10:54 GMT

> > Also did you deploy any of these SNAPSHOTs after the merge to the remote
> > SNAPSHOT repository?
>
> I did not deploy.  I wanted to see what issues came up first.

Good.

I was able to reproduce each of the failing tests.  In every case they
> are un-handled AES-256.  Do you have an opinion on which is better ...
> commenting out the test entirely or catching the "Algorithm AES256 not
> enabled" exception?

I'd catch the exception so that someone who has this enabled can test it
down the line for each release.

I figure I'll add a method to check if AES-256 is
> enabled and skip the rest of the test.

Yeah that's probably best.  What was the problem exactly?  Was it due to the
JVM not being configured to support the 256 bit length key?

Alex

Enrique