directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [SASL Branch] Shall we merge into trunk?
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 21:39:16 GMT
I understand it's better to be safe than sorry.  As for the integration test
that needs
the krb5 client we can disable it as you suggest and wait to get a descent
client to
test it with.  Having an easy to configure krb5 client is going to be a big
win not to
mention a changepw client.

Keep me posted on when you can do this ... I think I will wait for the SASL
branch merge
before adding in the HTTP service code since your config refactorings make
it much
easier now.

Alex