directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Let's stay on the subject - (Re: [ApacheDS] Embedded http service part2)
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 18:35:27 GMT
Can we keep this thread focused on the technical issues of embedding
an HTTP service into ApacheDS.  All this noise is obscuring this thread and
will
make people puke when they troll our archives.  Relevant discussions in
accordance
with thread titles are critical if we want our archives to remain an asset.

If you want to deviate from the thread please just start another one with a
new
subject.

Alex