directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [SASL Branch] Question regarding enabling optional services
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 18:27:40 GMT
This is great.  Thanks for the clarification.  BTW I really would like to
extend this base
ServiceConfiguration bean for these reasons and more perhaps if we start
putting the
configuration into the DIT and connecting it together with the ConfigAdmin
service.

Do you recommend doing so for the Jetty based HTTP service even if there is
some
additional properties that will not be utilized?

Alex