directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] [SASL Branch] Question regarding enabling optional services
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 17:48:31 GMT
Enrique,

While looking at the SASL branch code for inspiration I noticed that you
removed some of the
boolean parameters in the ServerStartupConfiguration (SSC) for toggling on
and off the various optional
ApacheDS services.  Previously we had enableNtp, enableKerberos etc.

I was wondering how now the server determines whether or not to enable and
optional service?

I noticed that you create default configurations for the various services
when the SSC class is initialized.
I was initially thinking you just check to see if a configuration is null
but that cannot be the case.

Alex