directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] SASL Branch
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 20:49:11 GMT

> Enrique Rodriguez a écrit :

> >> I thought you had that in a branch.  I did not know all this OSGi
> >> experimentation
> >> was going on in the trunk code outside of isolated modules like those
> >> under
> >> the
> >> osgi subdirectory.

Is it a big deal ? A soon as we keep a track of what those PID are good
> for (means : doco), I think we are safe with keeping them in the code, no
> ?

Yes this is not a big deal.  My primary reason for asking was to see if
there was more to this
which I could not tell from a cursory view.  It's fine keeping them in the
code but I would like
to organize things a bit better when I get a chance.

Alex