directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Location of DAS effort?
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 20:04:19 GMT
Hi Ole,

Would you be adverse to moving the DAS effort over to Tuscany now where it
probably belongs?
I'm fine with you hosting it here if you don't have commit access there
however I'd like to start
answers your questions on the user@ mailing list without cluttering the dev
list with DAS specific
information.  We can simply confront LDAP related issues on both the dev and
user list this way.

Either this or perhaps another ML might be in order if we decide to host a
OL (Object-LDAP)
mapping project here.

WDYT?

Thanks,