directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] SASL Branch
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 23:26:39 GMT
Enrique,

I started to take a look at the sasl branch so you can merge it into the
trunk however
it seems the SaslBindTest fails for some reason.  Also if this is an
integration test that
starts up the server you should use SaslBindITest (note ITest instead of
Test) so this
test is run when you include a -Dintegration on the command line.  Since
these tests
which start the server repeatedly for each test case can take a while to run
we use
a maven profile to trigger then when this integration property is defined.

BTW where was that document which you wrote describing the SASL work you did
on this branch.  I just want to read it before continuing to review the code
here.

Alex