directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Confluence permissions
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 11:09:33 GMT
I just checked the icla.txt and ccla.txt files.  Chris unfortunately I
cannot see anything here.  Maybe the secretary forgot to file it.  Could you
fax us the icla again?

Also Christine if Chris in addition sends me a scanned image of the icla I
can file it and email it to Jim and we can immediate grant Chris access to
confluence.

Thanks,
Alex